Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Beyonce's Response to Kelly Rowland's "Dirty Laundry"


We've all heard Kelly Rowland's controversial new single "Dirty Laundry", talking about domestic abuse and feeling envious of Beyonce's success. Want to find out what Beyonce thinks of the song? Check it out below:






 Kelly sat down for an interview with DC’s 93.9 WKYS radio last night, where she discussed her new album "Talk a good game" out June 18th as well as what Beyonce and Michelles reaction to the controversial song was: On what BeyoncĂ© thought of ‘Dirty Laundry’: “It was the place that I was in…I was so young. My head was completely gone. That’s what happened with my sister. What matters to me most is what we have. I’m so grateful for what we have as sisters…away from Destiny’s Child. I played it (‘Dirty Laundry’) for her and Michelle. BeyoncĂ© said, ‘I never left’”. Kelly will also be taking to the stage of GMA on june 19th, a day after her album "Talk a good game" hits shelves.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...